It’s been an exciting week at the Larder as we welcome our new colleague, David! Check out our Q&A with David to learn more about him and what he’s doing at the Larder.
Tell us about yourself?
- I grew up in California and started in Customer Service right out of college. I hail from the gifting world and bring with me over 20 years of experience. Over time, I’ve cultivated a love and appreciation for customer service. I enjoy talking to people, making them happy, and helping them find the perfect gift. I find myself relating well to any gifters because they love making others happy as much as I do!
What’s your role at the Larder?
- I’m in charge of all mail order gifts, customer service, and curated gifting suggestions. I will personally be packing your gifts with care and am here to support all your gifting needs. I’m personally passionate about customer service and can’t wait to learn more about you – BKLYN Larder customers – to give you the best possible gifting experience possible!
Why BKLYN Larder?
- I was attracted to BKLYN Larder originally because of the upscale, unique, and artisanal products we carry. There’s a story behind each box. Not only are the products high-quality, but they compliment each other and the flavors pair exceptionally well together. It was apparent to me that the Larder has a flair for picking wonderful products and curating these really unique baskets and I knew I wanted to be a part of that. I’m also a huge cheese lover, and am quite happy that my new “office” has a view of cheese 😉
What’s your favorite cheese??
- Jasper Hill’s Moses Sleeper. It’s inspired by French Brie (but made in Vermont!), very soft, and super delicious.
More Fun Facts!
- I’m a huge coffee lover – cold, hot or blended – if it’s got caffeine in it, count me in! I’m also big into documentaries, art, and theater. My favorite cuisine is Southern Italian… I could eat lasagna, pizza or spaghetti any day of the week.
We welcome David to BKLYN Larder and can’t wait for you to meet him too! Pop by the store this week to say hello or e-meet him at firstname.lastname@example.org for some of his expert gift recommendations.