Looking for unique Halloween treats? We got you covered! Whether it’s alternative milk chocolate (a la coconut milk), artisanal goat milk caramels, or products with spooky packaging, our store is freshly stocked with all kinds of Halloween goodies. Check out some of our favorites below:
- These caramels are made using milk from the owners’ own herd of Saanen, Alpine, and Nubian goats. Based in Vermont, the caramels are hand-sewn into beautiful linen satchels, making them the perfect Halloween gift!
- Available in: Vanilla Sea Salt, Maple, or Brown Butter Bourbon
- Made in Asheville, NC; this vegan chocolate balances the scary spicy and fruity flavor of scorpion peppers with 72% cacao.
- Our spookiest gift box offers a delicious combination of salty, Halloween-orange cheeses and gummy black licorice, with sweet Reeses and Fine + Raw chocolate. It’s a boo-tiful gift to send this October! Who doesn’t love Cheese & Candy?
- Aside from this chocolate bar being infused with creamy hazelnut butter (making it incredibly smooth and rich), this bar might take the cake for cutest and scariest packaging.
- FINE & RAW is also a neighbor of ours in Brooklyn, located just East of Larder’s store, in Williamsburg. Their operations are radically transparent and sustainable; cacao is sourced from the highest quality and most ethical suppliers in Ghana and Ecuador, plus their products are always organic, plant-based and next level.
- Another perfect gift to impress your family and friends! Knock em’ un-dead with this delicious gift box consisting of 6 unique chocolate bars. Whether it’s pumpkin and orange flavored chocolates, or coffee and hazelnut butter, our Halloween Chocolate Box will satisfy even the most Spooktacular Sweet tooth.
- All Raaka Chocolate is made in Brooklyn from scratch with unroasted cacao beans that impart the brighter, bolder, and fruitier side of cacao. All chocolate is vegan, and free of gluten, soy, and dairy. This particular bar is infused with a pumpkin granola butter swirl making it creamy and seasonally delicious. Perfect for those pumpkin spice lovers!