Is it just us or can Thanksgiving cooking can feel a little daunting? Not only does it involve prepping, seasoning, cooking, basting, and carving the biggest bird there is to eat, but the prep alone can take days! Why not leave the dirty work to us?
This past year has been a tough one, and this Thanksgiving, many of may not be able to be as close to our friends & family as we have in past years. At the Larder, we want to help you make this Thanksgiving special and memorable in its own way.
There’s so much to love about a Thanksgiving meal. Thick slices of juicy turkey generously dipped in warm gravy, roasted and browned brussels sprouts, hearty stuffing, and of course, the epic pie selection waiting for you at the end.
This year’s Thanksgiving Catering Menu features all the classic and delicious options you’ve come to expect from us, but in smaller serving sizes. If you’re lucky enough to have loved ones close by, order 2 of each item to serve your larger crowd.
The Dinner Menu:
- Whole Roast Turkeys: These birds are pasture-raised on local farms. Absolutely no antibiotics or hormones are ever used! The best turkeys you’ll ever taste.
- Turkey Roll: We do all the work for you. Simply heat and slice. Boneless pastured turkey, white and dark meat. Brined, rolled & stuffed with our signature house-made pork stuffing
- Classic Herb Stuffing: Pork sausage, mushrooms, Italian bread, herbs, and locally grown celery, and onion simmered in chicken stock.
- Giblet Turkey Gravy: Turkey stock fortified with giblets and celery root. Wheat Free.
- Cranberry Sauce: Lightly sweetened with orange and ginger.
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts: With spicy chili crisp and maple syrup
- Roasted Honey Nut Squash: With breadcrumb and sage gremolata
- Farro & Mushrooms: With red onion and garlic confit vinaigrette
- Corn, Leek & Swiss Chard Pudding
- Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- Fresh baked bread
- Crudite Platter: Local farm-fresh raw vegetables decoratively displayed with our house-made hummus.
- All-American Cheese Board: American produced cheese including Bayley Hazen Blue, Prairie Breeze, Champlain Valley Triple Cream Button and Tapping Reeve with our house-made crostini, roasted almonds, a chocolate turkey and dried fruits.
- All-American Cheese & Charcuterie Board: American produced cheese and charcuterie including Prairie Breeze, Champlain Valley Triple Cream Button, La Quercia Prosciutto and our House-made Pate with BKLYN Larder crostini, roasted almonds, a chocolate turkey and dried fruits.
- Pumpkin Pie: Fresh, local pumpkins to make this Thanksgiving favorite.
- Pecan Chocolate Bourbon Pie: Pecans, maple syrup, and chocolate are rounded out by bourbon in a classic pie crust
- Gelato: All of our regular flavors are available plus two seasonal flavors. Check back soon for more info on seasonal flavors!
- Eggnog Babka
To view our full menu & prices click here: https://www.bklynlarder.com/thanksgiving-catering/