VIRTUAL EVENT: FRIDAY JAN 29 at 5pm EST
Join us for our first event of 2021 as BKLYN-Larder owner Mandy, meets with Curious Elixirs CEO John, to discuss Dry January, cheese & mocktails, and small business ownership in New York.
This event marks the first of many in our “Monthly Tasting Series” where we will convene virtually to learn about artisanal products, how they’re made and the people behind them. Of course, we’ll be tasting, pairing, and munching our way through delicious cheeses and accompaniments throughout these discussions.
Our January box features Curious Elixirs, a Hudson-Valley non-alcoholic beverage company that bottles sophisticated beverages to mimic your classic cocktails. Each box includes:
- Curious Elixirs #1: A bold, bitter and herbaceous elixir to mimic the Negronis you know & love
- Prairie Breeze, an American Cheddar
- Cornerstone, an American cow milk cheese
- Olympia Provisions, Loukanika, a Greek-style salami
- BKLYN-Larder crostini
- BKLYN-Larder olive oil roasted almonds
- Dardimans Fruit Crisps
Each box serves 2 people. Zoom invite will be sent to those who purchase a tasting box.
EACH BOX INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING. You will receive a notification when your box ships. It should arrive by Thursday Jan 28th with instructions for how to maintain cheese and prepare for the tasting together.