Brooklyn made goods are a hot commodity, but carving out a space in Brooklyn to produce isn’t always easy, and staying there just got even harder. This holiday season, a group of local retailers are banding together for a great cause, to encourage New Yorkers and beyond to come out in support of our local, independent food producers. Each of us has built a unique basket in support of the brands once distributed by the Pilotworks food incubator. The situation for these small business owners is dire, and they need the support of this city to keep operations running. This is why we encourage you and our customers to browse our stores and support with your dollar with this box.
Gift box includes:
- One bottle of Annie's Ginger Elixir: Drink at the first sign of a cold or just because it tastes so good.
- One bottle of Blank Slate Palm Syrup: Pure, natural caramel sweetness! Versatile, complex, rich and made with the highest quality organic and fair-trade ingredients available. Use in coffee, cocktails, or tea.
- One box of Aida's Turmeric Crackers: A spiced riff on shortbreads- truly addictive and perfect as a lil sweet treat on a cheeseboard.
- One bottle of Mabel's Balsamic Hot Sauce: Our staff favorite hot sauce
- One bottle of Sam's Granola: Granola made with organic grains, seeds, nuts, fruit, and maple. The original flavor contains organic barley and freeze-dried blueberries.
- One Jon Goods X-Wing: Stunningly detailed, handmade chocolates made with Jon Goods custom blend of dark chocolate.
THESE ARE PERISHABLES To ensure it arrives promptly and fresh, shipping is limited to two-day or overnight to some locations.
SENDING A GIFT? Just type your message into the Special Instructions box on the shipping confirmation page, and we'll pass it along!