Book a private cheese tasting with us today!
There’s nothing we love more than sharing our knowledge and love of cheese with our customers. That’s why we’re inviting you to learn from our experts at BKLYN Larder as you take your culinary cheese education to the next level.
Our private, virtual cheese tasting classes are for groups looking to enjoy and learn about cheese, meat, and other specialty small-batch products from the comfort of their home. It’s perfect for birthdays and celebrations, holiday parties, team building and corporate events, and connecting with friends!
Booking a private cheese tasting event with us is easy:
Email email@example.com two weeks before your preferred date (we will do our best to accommodate!)
- Choose your preferred Tasting Kit from the list below. Each kit is $80 and includes shipping.
- Monger's Choice: Our finest selection of four specialty cheeses. The freshest options, chosen by our star cheese mongers! Kit will include pairing crackers, artisanal chocolate, and either jam or honey.
- American: A hand-picked selection of our tastiest America-made cheeses. Crown Jewel (WI, aged in NY), Red Barn Cupola Reserve (WI), Four Fat Fowl St. Stephen (NY) and Landaff (VT). With house-made crostini, Manoa chocolate and Trade St Jam.
- European: Our best assortment of European-made cheeses. Spanish Manchego, L'Amuse Gouda, French Camembert and British Cheddar. With house-made crostini, Divina sour cherry spread, and Pump St chocolate bar.
- Larder's Favorites: A selection of four Larder-favorite cheeses. Brabander Goat Gouda from the Netherlands, Prairie Breeze Cheddar from Iowa, Mini Kunik Triple Cream from NY, and Ossau Iraty from France. With house-made crostini, Marou chocolate and BRINS lemon saffron jam.
- Meat lover? Add salami or sliced meat onto any tasting kit above for $15/box
- Individual boxes will be shipped with 2-day shipping and arrive before the event.
Private, 45 minute virtual class will be scheduled. Hosted by members of the BKLYN Larder team.
There will be a single $150 class fee in addition to the tasting kits.
What our customers have to say:
"From logistics and coordination to the actual event, you guys are true professionals, but also maintained a fun and welcoming environment. 10/10!"
"Mandy's range of knowledge shared was really enjoyable and informative. And, it was a really fun, new way to spend time with friends."